Carbon Anode Scrap
Other Name： Anode Butt / Carbon Anode Butts
Packing: In Bulk / Ton Bag
Origin： China / Malaysia /Middle East
Standard： Execute Contract
Min Order Quantily： 100 Tons
Supply Abitly： 2000 Tons/month
Payment Terms： L/C T/T
Deliver Detail： INCOTERMS 2010
Service： Provides Technological Consulting
Many electrolytic aluminum plants in the world import carbon anodes from China, which enables us to better establish close cooperation with these aluminum plants on the anode scrap (other name: Anode Butts). Of course the price offered to you has a competitive advantage, and win-win cooperation will be our consistent philosophy.
At present, we not only export the anode scrap directly from China, but also provide you with the anode scrap from Malaysia and some countries in the Middle East. In addition, we are working with China’s carbon anode exporters to cooperate with more aluminum factories and obtain more direct supply of anode scrap.
As the sulfur content of anode scrap actually depends on the calcined petroleum coke used to produce carbon anode, the ash content usually increases slightly on the basis of calcined petroleum coke, but its ash content is much less than that of foundry coke, with its calorific value being 1.2-1.5 times of foundry coke. As a result, when the sulfur content can be controlled, anode scrap is the ideal fuel to smelt scrap metal.
In China, we usually crush anode scrap, sieve and wash it. The crushed anode scrap in small particles is more commonly used in the burdening of carbon paste. For the anode scrap particles of 1-5mm that are air-dried after washing, they contain low ash and impurity content, with up to 95% content of fixed carbon, can be directly used as the raw material for low-end carburant, or be combined with other carburant to increase carbon content.
- Waste copper and aluminum smelting
- Cupola furnace as fuel
- Carbon paste
- carbutant for foundry
- High calorific value and low Moisture
- Material purity and Moderate sulphur content
For Your Attention
- Anode scrap is crushed and sieved into small sizes like 10-30mm, 30-80mm and 1-5mm. As China has accumulated rich experience and possesses mature application system in this respect, it is recommended to directly import from China from the perspective of stability and guarantee of quality.
- After sieving, the anode scrap particles with a size of 1-5 mm are washed, manually picked and dried, and its ash content is removed, so as to ensure that the product contains no other impurities or foreign matter.
- For bigger sizes of anode scrap particles, you can choose from these origins based on the actual situation: China, Malaysia and the Middle East.
For more product information, please browse the picture at the top left or watch the video below
> See our videos